View Profile nitropacked

3 Movie Reviews

Hey, how's it goin.

Well, just stopped by to say... THIS VIDEO NEEDS MOAR 10!

Well, then

First of all, good job. And second of all, thanks for the trip.

It burns...

This is crap. I viewed this submission, expecting another great Tankmen flash. But NO... I agree with Gat-X3000. You took Tankmen, gave it a bad name, and then sucked every ounce of "Yeah, TANKMEN!" out of me. You ALSO have an inappropriate Author's comment.

11 Audio Reviews

Nice work

Your tune is good and all, but I think the squeak could use a bit of work. I think if you fixed the squeak and the breathing (was it breathing?), this would be a lot more popular. Good luck, man.

Almost forgot about this song

And now I just happened to stumble upon this while doing a custom music mod for Oblivion. This is going in there. Thanks, and nice work.

Alright...

Ok, so I'll tell you what. Turn down that bass. Turn up the orchestral/choir. Get some different beats in there, other than that loud "dunn-dunn-dunn-dunn", and this song is gonna pwn so many other songs. You've got the right idea. It just needs a bit more perfection.

Genjo responds:

listening back this song sucks balls. the idea is there i will agree!! that bass is just annoying xD

1 Art Review

What? 0.00/5.00?!

First of all, uhh. no. This shouldn't be at 0.00. Second of all, this is hilarious! So I don't se why someone would zero-bomb this. Keep up the good work.

Hey, Nitropacked here. Haven't edited this since I made the acc. So, instead of Halo CE, I'm into Halo 3. But I'm more into Valve games, and Garry's Mod.

27, Male