Too Timid to Write in Pen Too Timid to Write in Pen

Nice work

Your tune is good and all, but I think the squeak could use a bit of work. I think if you fixed the squeak and the breathing (was it breathing?), this would be a lot more popular. Good luck, man.

Cyrodil Mages Guild! Cyrodil Mages Guild!

Almost forgot about this song

And now I just happened to stumble upon this while doing a custom music mod for Oblivion. This is going in there. Thanks, and nice work.

caramelldansen remix caramelldansen remix

HOLY SHIT WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE FASTER

Pretty cool. I don't think anyone's found that phrase yet. But what possessed you to speed Caramelldansen up?

Return Of The Hero (Hardcore) Return Of The Hero (Hardcore)

Alright...

Ok, so I'll tell you what. Turn down that bass. Turn up the orchestral/choir. Get some different beats in there, other than that loud "dunn-dunn-dunn-dunn", and this song is gonna pwn so many other songs. You've got the right idea. It just needs a bit more perfection.

Genjo responds:

listening back this song sucks balls. the idea is there i will agree!! that bass is just annoying xD

Grey (Version 2) Remastered Grey (Version 2) Remastered

Awesome.

You did a great job on this, man. Good job on the vocals and the guitar. I've found that many people have been adding vocals to songs lately, but many of those vocals just turn out to be an absolute fail. This would not be one of those songs. Also, MadnessApple = DERP. Advice: If you don't like the genre, don't write a review saying, "O dis genre is teh suxorz so I r goin 2 writ bad revyoo coz dis song is teh genre sux", coz that just makes you look like a retard. k?

Avenged Reconcile Avenged Reconcile

Great job, man.

Aight, so here's wassup. This song, you did an awesome job on. However, the chorus vocals could use a bit of work. The vocals were good, other than that. The guitar was great. I'd love to hear more songs from you, so keep it up. Awesome job.

Legend Of Zelda Remix Legend Of Zelda Remix

good job, man

nice job on this, man. dunno why this has such a low score... it's like the 12th good submission I've found so far that has a crap score for no reason whatsoever.

Halosajasion Halosajasion

this has a low score... why?

Ok, so I found this. Then, I found the rest of your songs. I must ask this question: why the HELL did all of your songs have a low score? Most of them were very good, so I went and raised their scores because you deserved it. I can't see why this one had a low score. Honestly.

Halo Theme [Spanish] Halo Theme [Spanish]

soooo....

yeah, if you would just make it louder, all t3h st00pid people would stop voting zero. maybe then people would vote on how good the song is, instead of just voting zero out of rage, because they can't hear anything.

Halo Riff Halo Riff

nice riff

"Blah"? No, that's his other song. Anyway, nice work on the riff. You should make a song based upon it.